Top Cigars for On the Go: From Business to Brunches
Long-lasting cigars should be smoked when you have the time to sit back, relax and just indulge with a drink in your other hand. If you still want to enjoy a beautiful smoke but are busy or on the move, cigars that offer a shorter smoking experience are a perfect choice.
After all, for executives who are constantly on the go, be it to meetings or lunches (or even just after closing a deal with a client), taking the time to enjoy a cigar is truly one of life’s greatest pleasures.
Less than 20 Minutes
At James J. Fox, we have several cigars that are perfect for those occasions where you don’t have a lot of time but still want to enjoy the beautifully complex flavours that a cigar offers. Below, you can find a selection of gorgeous smokes that can be enjoyed in less than 20 minutes (which is by no means a comprehensive list):
- Montecristo Media Corona – with a mild body, this Montecristo cigar is lighter than most of the brand’s range. Bursting with flavour and with earthy notes, although with less pepper and spice than usual, this is a subtle smoke that adds a touch of leather and coffee as you approach its finish.
- H Upmann Half Corona – the shortest cigar in the current Havana portfolio, this little cigar shouldn’t be underestimated. The leathery and earthy notes are a beautiful touch to a smoke that burns and draws wonderfully. If you are looking for a quick smoke, this is a fantastic choice.
- Romeo Y Julieta Petit Julieta – a cigar that offers an incredible range of flavours and is ideal to accompany a quick drink. If you don’t have the time to enjoy something larger as you are on the move, the Petit Julieta is a great way to enjoy lots of flavour in less than 20 minutes.
From 20 to 30 Minutes
If you would prefer a cigar that will last slightly longer, we also offer smokes that will give you a great smoking experience in less than half an hour. Some of these cigars include:
- Bolivar Coronas Junior – perfect for those seeking complexity and flavour in a small cigar – and ideal to enjoy after lunch or with coffee. The Bolivar Coronas Junior offers peppery notes that, despite the full-bodied strength of the cigar, don’t overwhelm the other spicy, earthy and leathery notes.
- Por Larranaga Montecarlo – a mild, consistent and beautifully-presented smoke. As a brand, Por Larranaga offers distinct aromas you will enjoy from beginning to end, and this smoke is no different.
- Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robustos – another mild cigar that is the right choice for anyone seeking a quick and cool smoke. With leathery notes to enjoy in its complex profile, the toasty finish will be the perfect end to such a popular choice.
From 30 to 40 Minutes
We understand that sometimes you want something a little more than just 20 or 30 minutes when it comes to a fine cigar – even if you’re strapped for time. We’ve chosen a few smokes that will give you a great smoking experience that will last anything between 30 to 40 minutes:
- Oliva Serie G Maduro Robusto – this cigar has a medium body and plenty of flavour. You can find dark chocolate, spicy and earthy notes throughout, while the second half of the cigar is toastier. A well-balanced and slightly sweet smoke that any aficionado will, no doubt, enjoy.
- Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Dirty Rat – a stronger smoke for when you want a bit more ‘punch’. Despite the size of this smoke, you can expect gorgeous peppery flavours from start to finish.
- Cohiba Maduro 5 Magico – sweet and strong, this cigar will stun you with a beautiful complexity that will make it difficult to put down. With coffee and spice notes, you won’t regret opting for the Cohiba Maduro 5 Magico!
From 40 to 60 Minutes
If you have between 40 minutes and an hour to enjoy a smoke, the following cigars are wonderful choices for any occasion:
- Undercrown Shade Belicoso – with an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper and a Sumatran binder, as well as a Dominican Criollo 98 and Nicaraguan Criollo & Corojo fillers, this cigar is beautifully consistent and bursting with gorgeous flavours.
- Ashton VSG Robusto – the peppery finish of this cigar is the perfect end to the stunning black pepper and coffee notes you enjoyed throughout. This fairly full-bodied smoke also possesses some spice and sweetness, as well as earthy and toasty notes.
- Vegas Robaina Famoso – if you’re looking for sophistication and complexity, this delicious smoke will give you exactly what you seek. With sweet and wooden notes, what’s not to like about the Vegas Robaina Famoso?
We believe in providing only the world’s best cigars and this list contains incredible smokes that we’re proud to offer at the James J. Fox store. Purchase our cigars online or visit us in London – we’re more than happy to help you choose the right smoke for you! For information about our products or any questions you may have, contact us on 0207 9303787 or email email@example.com.